Changes as first-class objects [was: Re: RFC: further parallelisation (dependency-based collection and check scripts)]

On Sun, 2009-12-27 at 00:03 -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> (The logic of Lintian::Tags will get simpler when we promote changes files
> to a first-class checkable object with its own check scripts.)

Has anyone started working on the necessary modifications for this?

It looks mostly straight-forward to do, but I thought I'd check before
duplicating work; in particular, I wasn't sure whether it would / should
end up being done as part of the dependency-based reorganisation.

Adam