Processed: retitle 545078 to [new check] warn of symbol files with tags without versioned dpkg-dev build dependency

> retitle 545078 [new check] warn of symbol files with tags without versioned dpkg-dev build dependency
Bug #545078 [lintian] lintian: warn if symbol file contains tag but no build-dep on dpkg-dev (>= 1.15.3~)
Changed Bug title to '[new check] warn of symbol files with tags without versioned dpkg-dev build dependency' from 'lintian: warn if symbol file contains tag but no build-dep on dpkg-dev (>= 1.15.3~)'

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)