Processed: setting package to lintian, tagging 546404, tagging 543262, tagging 543779, tagging 544004

> #lintian (2.2.15) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * checks/fields{,.desc}:
> #    + [RA] Exclude base-files from the needlesly-depends-on-awk tag
> #      and from the warning about depending on a virtual package without
> #      a real package for the awk virtual package.
> #    + [RA] Use Lintian::Data to read the essential package list.
> #    + [RA] Stop allowing unversioned build dependencies on coreutils.  The
> #      migration from fileutils is long since finished.
> #    + [RA] Check for build dependencies on packages that should not be
> #      used for builds.  (Closes: #540594)
> #    + [RA] Allow architecture-dependent metapackages, since it can be
> #      useful for metapackages to change dependencies based on the
> #      architecture.  Thanks, Vagrant Cascadian.  (Closes: #544004)
> #  * checks/scripts{,.desc}:
> #    + [RA] Don't warn about missing dependencies on programs if the
> #      program invocation is followed by || true.  Thanks, Aurelien Jarno.
> #      (Closes: #541372)
> #    + [RA] Permit diversion of a man page as long as the package is
> #      installing a man page by the same name in the same numeric section,
> #      even if the specific section is different.  Thanks, Niko Tyni.
> #      (Closes: #543781)
> #    + [RA] Check example scripts for most of the same issues as scripts
> #      elsewhere in the package, but report problems with a different set
> #      of tags with info or pedantic severity.  Patch from Damyan Ivanov.
> #      (Closes: #543873)
> #    + [RA] Add seed.  Thanks, Josselin Mouette.  (Closes: #543779)
> #    + [RA] Add pike 7.8.  Thanks, Magnus Holmgren.  (Closes: #543262)
> #  * lib/Spelling.pm:
> #    + [RA] Add spelling correction for "aplication."  (Closes: #546404)
> #
> package lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'package':'lintian'

> tags 546404 + pending
Bug #546404 [lintian] Spelling: apPlication.
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 543262 + pending
Bug #543262 [lintian] [checks/scripts] add pike version 7.8
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 543779 + pending
Bug #543779 [lintian] lintian: Please add seed as a valid interpreter
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 544004 + pending
Bug #544004 [lintian] depends-on-metapackage: too strict a defintion for metapackage
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)