Processed: setting package to lintian, tagging 534486

> #lintian (2.2.15) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * checks/files{,.desc}:
> #    + [RA] Suppress non-standard-dir-perm for /tmp, /var/tmp, /var/local,
> #      /var/lock, and /usr/src if they have their normal owner and
> #      permissions.  This suppresses some Lintian tags for base-files.
> #    + [RA] Allow base-files to ship /var/backups and /var/local.
> #    + [RA] Remove swfobject.js from the known packaged Javascript
> #      libraries.  The version in libjs-yui is old and the new version is
> #      not packaged.  Thanks, Giuseppe Iuculano.  (Closes: #542046)
> #    + [RA] Allow t1- and xfonts- as prefixes for font packages since the
> #      font regex is also looking for Type 1 fonts.  Thanks, Rogério
> #      Brito.  (Closes: #542389)
> #    + [RA] Stop looking for *.pcf files outside font packages.  The check
> #      wasn't triggering since PCF files are always compressed, and the
> #      situation for PCF font packages is more complex and not suitable for
> #      the same check.
> #    + [RA] Add mootools.js to embedded-javascript-library.  Patch from
> #      Marcelo Jorge Vieira (metal).  (Closes: #545716)
> #    + [RA] Check for putting data that should be in /usr/share under
> #      /usr/share/games.  Patch from Raphael Geissert.  (Closes: #534486)
> #
> package lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'package':'lintian'

> tags 534486 + pending
Bug #534486 [lintian] lintian: Warn about .desktop files installed in the wrong directory
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)