Processed: setting package to lintian, tagging 542072, tagging 545430

> #lintian (2.2.15) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * checks/debhelper:
> #    + [RA] Ignore whitespace when checking debian/compat, since Perl will
> #      when converting it to a number.  Thanks, Niels Thykier.
> #      (Closes: #545430)
> #  * lib/Lintian/Schedule.pm:
> #    + [RA] If declining to add a duplicate file to the Lintian check
> #      schedule, return success to avoid a spurious error message.  Patch
> #      from Raphael Geissert.  (Closes: #542072)
> #
> package lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'package':'lintian'

> tags 542072 + pending
Bug #542072 [lintian] lintian: bogus warning (zero-byte file, skipping)
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 545430 + pending
Bug #545430 [lintian] Better warning/error when compat contains spaces.
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)