Re: Patch for Tags.pm in sid

On Fri, 2009-07-31 at 13:13 -0700, C.J. Adams-Collier wrote:
> Hey folks.  I keep getting perl module errors in sid.  Here's a patch
> that fixes it.

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue, and especially for
providing a patch.

However, the code should never be producing the string "pædantic", nor
can I find any occurrence of that string in the source tree.  We should
be fixing whatever is causing that output, rather than patching around
it.

Would it be possible to get some more details on exactly what you're
doing when the error occurs, and how to reproduce it?

Thanks,

Adam