Re: couple of patches

Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> writes:

> None of these require my previous changes to be applied, but would be
> great if the others could be applied as well.

I still have all these queued up, but I processed open bugs (particularly
false positives and the like) and fixes for known bugs first, and
realistically now that it's 23:30, I'm not going to get to that patch set
for this release.  I'll go through them for the next release, though.  It
took me longer than I expected this afternoon to work through the redo of
the unpack script.