Helping out with lintian

Hello!

My name is Jeremiah Foster and I work with the debian-perl team helping out with documentation and packaging CPAN for debian. I also work on the maemo project, a tablet operating system based on debian for machines produced by Nokia. One of the things that maemo is thinking about doing is incorporating lintian in some manner to help improve maemo package quality.

I would like to help out with lintian, not only to work with it in maemo, but to understand it better and to further develop lintian. To work towards those goals I have subscribed to this list and have checked out the wiki, I hope to eventually check out the code and do some hacking as well.

	Warm regards,

	Jeremiah