No Lintian upload this weekend

Given the upcoming release, I'm not planning on making a Lintian upload
this weekend.  I'm instead going to work on merging more of Raphael's
patches and then start working on the changes required for Policy 3.8.1,
which will be uploaded shortly after the release.

Now that lenny is releasing, I expect to go back to a bi-weekly release
schedule to provide time for the previous version to migrate to testing
before the next release.

For Lintian work, please retain compatibility with an etch host system
until gluck.debian.org is upgraded to lenny, which is normally some time
after the release.