Couple of patches

Hi all,

Attached are two mboxs, one adds a some more words to Spelling.pm; the other
mbox contains the necessary changes to generate an index of the source
package, and file-index.

The other day I was thinking that it should probably be better if the
indexes and some other info being generated by the unpack scripts are moved
to collection, and a simple dependency resolver applied to the collection
scripts. This would not just in theory speed up lintian when not all the
checks are run, not to mention the cleanup of the unpack scripts.

What do the others think about it?

We should also think about how to be friendly to the kernel's file caching,
to speed lintian up. Because the more checks are added, the more info is
collected, the more it slows down.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer