Re: One less TODO item: remove old unbalance `' quotes from all tag descriptions

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Raphael Geissert writes:
>
>> In the attached patch I replaced all "unbalanced quotes" with single
>> quotation marks.
>
> Thanks!  I think double quote marks are better and are what was more
> widely used in Lintian already, so that's what I committed, but your work
> made it very easy to do that change.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to use as a replacement. In the end it was nothing but
a sed command (and one manual replacement as there was one where the quoted
text was multi-line).

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer