Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.3.0-35-g49d4354

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Thank you very much for doing this!  A few notes after reviewing the
> corrections.
>
> "Raphael Geissert" writes:
>
>> +                      colocated collocated
>
> colocated is also correct in US English.  I suspect this is a case, like
> publicly vs. publically, where the misspelling has become so common that
> it's now accepted, but colocate is in Merriam-Webster (although not the
> OED).

Although I would prefer if only the "originally correct" word would be
accepted I don't think it's up to me to make that call.

>> +                      discontiguous discontinuous
>
> These mean subtly different things.  Someone using discontiguous probably
> means noncontiguous.

Ah, right. I was hesitant and nearly asked on IRC before committing.

> If those corrections look okay, I can make them in Git.

Sure, thanks.

BTW, I made the changes in c9853 because I saw multiple spelling-error-in-*
tags complaining about uppercase words and proposing a correction with only
a capital letter did not look correct.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer