Re: Anything more for 2.3.0?

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Raphael Geissert writes:
>
>> I already have some needed changes in mind, but they can surely wait one
>> week. I'd say you should go ahead and upload now.
>
> Okay, cool.  Running through the test suite one more time and then I'll
> upload.

I wonder if we shouldn't setup a daily cronjob somewhere that runs the whole
testsuite if any change was committed since the last run, reporting any
failure to the mailing list.

This should of course not be used as an excuse to not to run the testsuite.
The problem is that nowadays it takes too long to run the whole testsuite
to be feasible to run it all after every change.
I do of course run the related tests I find, but there's always the
possibility of missing something.

What do you and the others think?

Cheers,
--