Severity of spelling errors

Currently, all of the spelling error tags are severity: normal except
inside binaries:

changelog-file.desc:Tag: spelling-error-in-changelog
changelog-file.desc-Severity: normal
--
changelog-file.desc:Tag: spelling-error-in-news-debian
changelog-file.desc-Severity: normal
--
copyright-file.desc:Tag: spelling-error-in-copyright
copyright-file.desc-Severity: normal
--
debian-readme.desc:Tag: spelling-error-in-readme-debian
debian-readme.desc-Severity: normal

However, spelling errors are singled out as an example of a bug that
should be minor severity by reportbug.  Shouldn't we change those bugs to
be severity: minor since we're matching Lintian tag severities with bug
reporting severities?

(BTW, for consistency, I think we should change manpage-has-spelling-error
to spelling-error-in-manpage.  There are two tag naming conventions that
we cannot be simultaneously consistent with, but I think the
spelling-error one is a good one.)