Re: Raphael Geissert added to Lintian commit access

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org>
> writes:
>
>> While I was in VAC I worked a bit on lintian but I now see that I need
>> to rebase most of my pending changes as most no longer can be applied
>> to master.
>
> Aie, sorry.  Yes, the Tags reworking touched everything.
>
> Feel free to toss some changes out that need rebasing and I'll help do the
> work if there's anything that looks tedious.

Some need to be discussed and refactored before they are merged so I will
just take it as a part of the refactoring phase.

>> Expect some changes and some RFCs soon.
>
> I'm just cleaning up a few more wishlist bugs and then will upload 2.3.0,
> since I've accumulated a ton of changes.  My pace of commits will go down
> for the next week while I try to get caught up on other things, but I'm
> hoping to stay more active than I've been able to be for the last three
> months.

Great, thanks.
Is there any problem if I merge a couple of new checks so that they also get
in 2.3?

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer