Processed: limit source to lintian, tagging 556456, tagging 548844

> #lintian (2.3.0) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * checks/manpages.desc:
> #    + [RA] Clarify the long description of hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.
> #      Note that Debian groff is currently patched to avoid this problem,
> #      but hopefully that divergence can be removed.  Reference
> #      groff-base's README.Debian for more information.  (Closes: #548844)
> #  * lib/Spelling.pm:
> #    + [RA] Use Lintian::Tags instead of Tags.
> #    + [RA] Ignore all-caps words of five characters or less for spelling
> #      corrections, since they are probably acronyms.  Thanks, Michal
> #      Ä?ihaÅ?.  (Closes: #556456)
> #    + [RA] Report the original word in spelling errors rather than the
> #      normalized form.
> #
> limit source lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'source':'lintian'

> tags 556456 + pending
Bug #556456 [lintian] please ignore upper case words in spelling check
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 548844 + pending
Bug #548844 [lintian] lintian: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign generating false positives?
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)