Lintian::Tags module

I've replaced the legacy Tags module with a new Lintian::Tags module that
uses an object-oriented interface, although it saves a global object as
well to support the global tag() function.

The new code is hopefully cleaner and more maintainable, and it's much
better-documented, but I don't think the Lintian::Tags namespace is the
right long-term place to be.  This should be viewed as a step in the right
direction, but not the final destination.

This module serves as a place to hold state about which tags are
configured to be displayed, to keep tag statistics, and to output metadata
about files as they're being processed.  I think most of this work would
be better merged into Lintian::Output, since it's already handling
printing the tag and it already has a global object configuration.  I
suspect that overrides could be usefully split into a separate module,
although I'm not sure yet what the interface should be between them.

More patches to clean this up are certainly welcome.  I'm going to stop
working on it for right now and work on other things.