On vacation until November 4th

You probably mostly saw this via debian-private, but to be sure, I'll
mention here as well.  I'm heading out on vacation until November 4th and
will be largely without Internet connectivity.

Raphael, I still owe you a bunch of code reviews and other things.  I'll
try to get to that shortly after I get back and get caught up on all the
e-mail that's going to accumulate while I'm gone.

Other Lintian maintainers, please don't be shy about doing uploads!  :)