Processed: setting package to lintian, tagging 537969, tagging 469018, tagging 536397

> #lintian (2.2.14) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * checks/menus{,.desc}:
> #    + [RA] Add info-level tag for packages with apparent HTML or PDF
> #      documentation in /usr/share/doc but no doc-base registration.  Based
> #      on a patch from Raphael Geissert.  (Closes: #469018)
> #  * checks/patch-systems{,.desc}:
> #    + [RA] Check for a patch system in use but no debian/README.source.
> #      Based on a patch from Jonathan Yu.  (Closes: #537969)
> #  * checks/scripts:
> #    + [RA] Fix parsing of dpkg-divert commands diverting a file ending in
> #      a number, followed by a redirection.  Thanks, Andreas Beckmann.
> #      (Closes: #534942)
> #    + [RA] Warn about maintainter scripts that modify /etc/ld.so.conf.
> #      Policy 3.8.3 no longer permits this.
> #    + [RA] Avoid command-with-path-in-maintainer-script false positives
> #      with backtick expressions as arguments to commands.  Thanks, Stefan
> #      Fritsch.  (Closes: #536397)
> #
> package lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'package':'lintian'

> tags 537969 + pending
Bug #537969 [lintian] lintian: [checks/patch-systems] Add test for README.source
Bug #519057 [lintian] lintian: please check if the package is missing a README.source
Bug #527187 [lintian] lintian: please check for README.source when quilt etc. are used
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #537969 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #519057 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #527187 to the same tags previously set
> tags 469018 + pending
Bug #469018 [lintian] [checks/menus] check for doc-base registration files for documents in /usr/share/doc
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #469018 to the same tags previously set
> tags 536397 + pending
Bug #536397 [lintian] lintian: False positive with command-with-path-in-maintainer-script
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)