Re: Dependency-based running of collection scripts

Russ Allbery wrote:

> I haven't forgotten about this, but it's a significant change with
> corresponding risk, so I'm going to upload 2.2.10 first as a bug-fix
> release and then apply this as the beginning of 2.3.0.  There are a
> bunch of fixes for annoying bugs in 2.2.10, so I want to get it uploaded
> this evening.

Okay, thanks. I'd like to also make it run the check scripts as soon as it
is feasible before it hits unstable; so that all the major changes are
tested and integrated before.

Turning the unpack scripts into collection scripts could be done while at
it. There are some other major changes I'd like to make and see  if they
can be applied, but I think this is enough for now :)

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net