Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.2.9-24-g43e44ec

Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> writes:

> Since it accumulated several kinds of bug fixes and test cases I
> preferred to send the accumulated set of patches.  But sure, I'll
> separate them in the future.

Yeah, I see what you ran into now that I looked at the message.  For
that case, I probably would have done the same thing.  I'll try to pay
closer attention -- I had missed that there was other stuff there
besides that test case that you were working on.

Sorry about that.  It's applied now.