Re: Re-running lintian.d.o

Russ Allbery wrote:

> I've updated lintian.d.o to 2.2.9 and am starting the archive-wide run.

Great, thanks. Sadly I forgot to submit a simple patch against reporting/ so
that pedantic tags are included in lintian.log (but not on the html
reports), maybe on the next release.

By the way, I'm almost done making the necessary changes to be able to run
the check scripts even when not all the collection scripts have finished.
This change should speed up lintian on many cases, as the collection scripts
are very disk-intensive but don't use the cpu very much, giving enough
frame for the check scripts to use the cpu in the meanwhile.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net