Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.2.5-61-g98be8ca

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com>
> writes:
>>> +exists($archselftable{$arch}) or warn("Unknown architecture $arch");
>>> +
>> argh; there should be two exceptions: all and lpia.
> Oh, thanks.  I just got all sepearately.  Should lpia just map to i386?

Yup, sorry for not checking those.
And when the architecture is not known it should be handled gracefully, say
by adding proper exists() checks or by creating a dummy '.' entry in the
architectures map. That should, almost, never happen.

Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net