Re: Upload this weekend?

"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:

> Looking through the current changelog, I think it's time to consider an
> upload, if only to get the source tarball issues fixed (#515795).
>
> I'll be out for most of the day but can look at it this evening (UTC) if
> no-one else does - not sure whether Russ is planning a "Lintian
> Saturday" :-)

I was planning on doing at least a little bit of a Lintian Saturday.  :)
I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up this amount of time investment
in Lintian, but I think I can for at least a little bit longer before
slowing down.

I'll do an upload sometime this evening (PST) once I've done what I have
time to do in terms of applying pending patches and fixing pending bugs.