Re: DRAFT 2: Bits from the Lintian maintainers

Sorry, this missed my last update.  Here's the correct paragraph.

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> Raphael Geissert has been working on improved infrastructure for source
> package checks, generating more laboratory information to allow some
> requested checks to be implemented.  The start of that work will hopefully
> be merged in the next release.

Raphael Geissert has been working on improved infrastructure for source
package checks, generating more laboratory information to allow some
requested checks to be implemented.  The start of that work was included
in the last release.  He's also working on optimizations, more binary
checks, and missing checks from linda and rpmlint.