Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.2.0-29-gc2ef3fd

Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> writes:

> The idea of storing the results in $workdir first is to be more atomic,
> so that in the eventuality that wget fails or the script is terminated
> or killed, the original data file will remain untouched. Not that it is
> extremely relevant with git, but... :)

Since it was Git, I simplified, but you have a good point there, and now
that I think about it for a moment longer, it's fairly straightforward to
restore that.  I'll do that as soon as I finish sorting through the
changes I'm working on now.