Re: Starting a new archive-wide run

I aborted the run at the request of DSA since one of the reasons why it's
so slow is that Perl is closing hundreds of thousands of file descriptors
on each popen.  They're going to reboot gluck to a newer kernel that
doesn't have that problem, at which point I'll start the run over again.

We do still have a memory leak in binary packages, unfortunately.  I think
it's growing slower, but it's still growing.  I suspect something deep in
the guts that's leaking memory for all types of packages.