Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.1.3-51-g9d369d1

"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:
> On Thu, 2009-01-01 at 16:22 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

>> +Tag: dh-clean-k-is-deprecated
>> +Severity: normal
>> +Certainty: certain

> I did debate that a little, but they are the same as the existing
> dh*-is-deprecated tags.

Yup, looks good to me.  It's going to catch a ton of the archive, but
that's what we're here for.  :)

The one quibble I had with your commit (and thank you for the test cases!)
is that I think we should try to keep test cases for specific tags
minimal, not adding other tags unless they're somehow related or one is
intentionally creating a catch-all test for a lot of similar errors.  So
in debhelper-dh-clean-k-ok, I'd remove the Test-For and add misc:Depends
back into the control.in template (unless I'm missing something that makes
them related).