Re: Upload and Blog-Post

On Thu, 2008-09-25 at 22:42 +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> The full run is finished and the results are online at
> lintian.debian.org including the full log with STDERR
> output.
>
> Unless someone finds a serious issue with the results,
> I plan to do an unstable upload on the weekend.

Thanks. The log shows that there were 56 packages which produced readelf
errors, all of which are debug packages.

I can't immediately reproduce the problem in an i386 etch chroot,
although I suspect that a chroot on an amd64 with 1GB of RAM isn't a
fair comparison to gluck :-)

I'll drag my (i386) laptop up to date and see if I can reproduce the
errors there and find a workaround (although obviously that shouldn't
stand in the way of the unstable upload as the code is only called on
etch).

Adam