Call for papers (No author fee)

Dear Scientist,

The Journal of Biochemical Technology is a scientific refereed journal to be published quarterly in a year by Sevas Educational Society. It gives me immense pleasure to invite you to submit the research articles from your laboratory.

The refereeing process will not generally take more than a couple of weeks. Articles that lack journal standards would be forwarded to our strong “Author’s Advisory Board” by the editor for further corrections and modifications (Absolutely FREE). The Journal encourages vast contributions including scholarly papers, reports on innovation, research in progress, short discussion papers regarding current importance in mentioned areas, news articles, short review articles etc.

The detailed information about the journal and guidelines for submission of articles are available on our website:

Journal Website: http://jbt.biodbs.info
Journal Author Instructions: http://jbt.biodbs.info/Authorguidelines.html

Sample article: http://jbt.biodbs.info/Second.pdf

First Issue: http://jbt.biodbs.info  August 2008 (Please forward this email to your life science friends, colleagues etc.... )

Thanking you

R N Lakshmi Naidu

Editor
Journal of Biochemical Technology
Komatipalli - 535558
Andhra Pradesh
India

Dissimilarities: Sevas Publication Division is committed to never sending unwelcome or unsolicited email.
You received this mail because you are registered in one of our biology websites. If you are not a biologist or
if you would rather not receive future messages from us, unsubscribe at any time by entering your email address in  http://www.biodbs.info/best/unsubscribe.html

Note: This email from "Sevas Educational Society" contains information and/or file attachments that are
confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee(s) listed above. If you are not an intended
recipient of this email, or if you have received this email in error, please unsubscribe, then delete or destroy
this email and its attachment(s) along with any electronic or printed copies thereof. Unauthorized use of this email
or reproduction of this letter by any means is strictly prohibited.