Re: more patches

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 05:23:34PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 03:52:51PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> >> lintian_embedded-php-library:
> >> yet another PHP-related check for embedded copies, none making part of
> >> PEAR, based on the embedded-code-copies list. Note that there's also
> >> another disabled line which is for a package that is also pending to be
> >> uploaded to the archive.
> >
> > Does not apply anymore due to ADB's changes, please merge and resend.
>
> done :)

No, it's not.
I've no idea against which tree you make these patches but it certainly
is not master.

>From your patch (checks/files.desc):
"  Please depend on the respective PEAR package providing the module and
  make sure the library can be found by the scripts via the
  include_path.
"

>From master:
"  Please depend on the respective PEAR package providing the module and
 symlink the library into the appropriate location.
 "

I mean, it would be no problem for me to edit the patch to match but
I would like to understand first what's going wrong here.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>
www: http://www.djpig.de/