Re: GSoC status: final summary and comments

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 07:18:06PM +0200, Jordà Polo wrote:
> I'll try to summarize how things have changed since the last status
> report[1], now that GSoC is coming to an end.

Since I just uploaded lintian I thought that now would be a good time
to merge your branch, so that we can fix up any remaining issues in
the main repository.

I reviewed your changes and found no big problems that would warrant
to wait with the merge, so I did go ahead and merged it.

I've also added you to the Alioth project so that you have no excuse
to not fix issues yourself ;)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>