set of patches

Hi all,

Attached are the following two patches in a git-friendly mbox format:

lintian_enhanced_possibly-insecure-handling-of-tmp-files-in-maintainer-script.patch:
Requires the tmp dir name to have a name thus reducing the number of false
positives and allowing to check for = /tmp/foo thus also decreasing the
number of false negatives (or at least I hope it does).

It no longer ignores mkdir as it may also suffer from attacks when the error
is ignored, compacts the mktemp/mkstemp checks and ignores the line if
$RANDOM is present.

lintian_maintainer-also-in-uploaders.patch:
Added to detect situations where the person in the Maintainer field is also
in Uploaders.

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.