Re: Interesting readelf failures from lintian.d.o

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 13:27 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> readelf: Warning: Virtual address 0x970c not located in any PT_LOAD segment.
> readelf: Error: Out of memory allocating 0xffff8c1f bytes for symbols

Needless to say, none of my test cases for the readelf code produced any
issues like that. :-/

Is there any easy way of narrowing down which packages / files are
affected? A quick search for the text of the errors online doesn't
appear to produce much that's useful - mostly patches that happen to
include the message as part of the context or translations of the
messages.

Adam