Re: Fix and improve reference links (was: GSoC status: classification, output format and more)

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 12:34:00PM +0200, Jordà Polo wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 05:22:37AM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > Some comments regarding your patches:
>
> Thanks for your comments. Everything should be fixed now.
>
> I also made a few more improvements: links to manpages.d.n for man
> references, and support for the remaining manuals (debconf-spec,
> lintian) and manuals that have no URL (doc-base).

Thanks. Merged.

Do you maybe have an idea how we could enable the devref four part
section number links. Maybe it could fall back to the three part
section number?

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>