Re: Strange results on web page

> On this page:
>
> http://lintian.debian.org/reports/tags/postinst-should-not-set-usr-doc-link.html
>
> all the libroxen-* packages don't in fact contain the lintian warning, if you
> try to build them.  They were all fixed in 2006.
>
> Why do they still show on the report page?

I downloaded the first package on that list, libroxen-asis, and looked at
its postinst, and it does indeed still have that problem.  I haven't
checked the others.

The code was automatically added by dh_installdocs, so it's quite likely
that after a rebuild they would not continue to have that problem, but the
version in the archive has the bad code in its postinst.