Re: lintian.debian.org no longer updated?

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> writes:

> The <URL:http://lintian.debian.org/reports/tags.html> page currently
> show this:
>
>   init.d-script-missing-lsb-section (172 packages, 200 tags, plus 0 overrides)
>
> It has shown the same number since 2008-03-13, while I know for a fact
> that yesterday, only 156 packages had the BTS issue open regarding the
> missing LSB section.  The number is now down to 151.  This make me
> believe the lintian reports are no longer updated.  Can you check if the
> lintian web pages are broken?

The problem is revealed on the front page, although is somewhat subtle:

     Last updated: 	Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:11:15 +0000
Archive timestamp:	Fri Mar 14 09:00:01 UTC 2008

The ftp.debian.org mirror on gluck is not updating properly, and therefore
lintian is still working from old packages.