I am requesting your permission

Greetings,

Can I have your permission to send, by email, info about the Greatest Hits tour of all 6 Elec. Light Orchestra and E.L.O. Pt II former members (now The Orchestra)? You can look at the basis of the 26 dates at www.orchestrafan.com or www.theorchestra.net.  This is a good way to decide if you would like info.  Tonight is the grand opening!

It?s a great show for all.  I hope you?ll give us permission.

Thanks for taking a moment to read this. If you wish to gain more info, please visit http://www.eloformermembers.net/optin.php?email=lintian-maint@debian.org to opt-in. If you would like not to be contacted by us again, please opt-out by visiting http://www.eloformermembers.net/optout.php?email=lintian-maint@debian.org.

Cheers,

MARGARET MARY D.
Developing E-Fan List

PS. The tour starts in Reading at The Hexagon tonight!  We hope to see you there!