Re: [checks/scripts] checkbashsims update

Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 14:41 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
Hi,

Please find attached a patch which updates checks/scripts in line
with recent changes to checkbashisms.

Oops. A couple of the changes were slightly broken; I've just released
devscripts 2.10.18 to fix them.

Predictably, I then spotted another potential hiccup in the &>/>&file test. I've simplified it in svn which made the initial error a little more obvious.

Please find attached a (hopefully for the final time) revised patch.

Adam