Info on UK Tour

Dear Music Fan,

If I can gain permission to send you some details on the upcoming British ?ELO?s Great Hits? concerts of the Former ELEC. LIGHT ORCHESTRA and E.L.O. PT Two Classic Members, now referred to as THE ORCHESTRA, I?d really appreciate it.

Can you take a quick second to visit http://www.eloformermembers.com/optin.php?email=lintian-maint@debian.org? The first show starts on the 4th of March 2008. The tour can be reviewed on the website www.orchestrafan.com to determine if you would like further information.

Best wishes,
MR. MARY M. D.
Intern to List Manager

NEED TO OPT OUT? : Then visit http://www.eloformermembers.com/optout.php?email=lintian-maint@debian.org.