Requesting your permission

Dear Music Fan,

May I gain your approval to forward you details on the English ?ELO?s Great Hits? concerts by the Former ELECTRI LIGHT ORCHESTRA and E.L.O. Part Two?s Classic Members, now touring as THE ORCHESTRA? We would be very happy if you would reply by visiting http://www.eloformermembers.com/optin.php?email=lintian-maint@debian.org. All shows start on the 4th of March 2008. You can review the schedule on the website www.orchestrafan.com to determine if you would like further details.  Great show to bring a friend along to see.

Thanks so much,
MR. R.J.  JOHNSON
Permission Data

OPT-OUT: Click-Click the http://www.eloformermembers.com/optout.php?email=lintian-maint@debian.org.