Response from Woodring Saint Preux, Fouye Networks and Team

Auto-reply for Inquiry to Fouye Networks / Woodring Saint Preux

Thank you for your e-mail inquiry!  The below e-mail will direct you to our fastest answers:

Are you Haitian?
= = = = = = =

- For Haitian event or to submit a Haitian event visit: http://www.belfet.com

- For Haitian news or to submit Haitian news, updates, and press releases visit: http://www.Teledjol.com

Your Haitian news will be posted as soon as you submit it and within 10 minutes it will be Front page, headline news on Fouye.com, all for FREE!

- For Haitian recipes or to sumbit a Haitian recipe, visit: http://www.fouyerecipes.com

- For Haitian politics or to post your comment about Haitian politics, visit: http://www.PrevalHaiti.com

- For Haitian movies or to comment about Haitian movies and movie stars, visit: http://www.belfim.com

- If you are replying in response to the Haitian Internet Newsletter, post your reply online at http://www.haitianinternet.com so eveyrone can benefit from it.

- If you want to advertise on any of our websites, read "Adwords ABCs For Haitian Americans" by visiting http://my-adwords-secrets.com/index.php/4

- For all other Haitian topics visit http://www.fouye.com

If you are only emailing me to make a comment or suggestion, let me take time to say thank you.

Otherwise, please be patient, I check and respond to emails twice daily at 12:00 PM EST and at 4:PM EST

If you wish to speak to me for a matter that cannot wait for an email response, please give me a call at 305-600-0768

Thank you

Woodring Saint Preux