Thank you for requesting information on Life Empowerment support groups

I hope you enjoyed my article on claiming the gifts from your past hurts and turning them into a life of abundance and gratitude. It's the ultimate taking lemons and making lemonade, isn't it?

I have gone through rape, stalking, disability, cancer, and divorce - all without any of this knowledge or any support group that could share it with me. Instead, I paid thousands of dollars in therapy and coaching fees to learn what I just shared with you in that article.

I want to give you the support I so desparately needed and wanted for just $30 a month rather than the $1200/amonth I paid. You get the benefit of my life experience and expertise in group facilitation plus the support of your peers in dealing with your issues.

You'll get to participate in a weekly telegroup plus receive unlimited email support during the week.

My account says I'm crazy to give my coaching away at this price, but I am following my heart instead of my pocketbook.

My guarantee to you: the group will remain small. If additional people want this service, I'll start a new group rather than making your group too big. You deserve that.

If you want more details or to sign up, please email me at coachliz@wingstosoaroverstorms or call me at 489-497-5247

Don't wait to claim all the gifts that life has to offer you. Contact me today!

Liz
www.wingstosoaroverstorms.com