Re: lintian.d.o sorting is weird

Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> writes:

> The entries on lintian.d.o are sorted after the source package name and
> the binary package version. This means that linux-modules-extra-2.6
> currently have 10 entries instead of one.

Due to archive pulses happening in the middle of lintian.d.o runs or
archive updates on gluck being slow, we sometimes warned about stuff that
was already fixed.  We broke things out by binary package version so that
it would be easier to tell when Lintian was just behind.

Is there something different that we should be doing that would preserve
that effect without causing problems for this package?