New tests for fields

Hello,

I've added a few more tests for tags-never-seen. I've done that using the
current git repo, creating a new branch "fields" and pushing that repository
to <git://git.debian.org/git/users/toddy/lintian.git>.

I think that you should be able to merge the branch fields into your master
branch. If you'd rather like to receive the patch as bug report, just drop me
a line.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | AMAZING BUT TRUE ...
Hamburg, Germany |   If all the salmon caught in Canada in one year were