Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. aa5102aebd9abb1c0aedface23e72ec9640f2c1e

On Tue, 2008-07-01 at 19:01 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
> commit aa5102aebd9abb1c0aedface23e72ec9640f2c1e
> Author: Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>
> Date:   Tue Jul 1 20:00:32 2008 +0100
>
>     Ensure the last package's information is displayed even if there is no "extra" data associated with it

I spotted this whilst checking that the changes I made for experimental
tag support produced the correct output on the reports.

If the final package output on the tag page didn't have any associated
extra data, it was never output. For example,
http://lintian.debian.org/tags.html includes

* copyright-contains-dh-make-perl-boilerplate (3 packages, 3 tags, plus
0 overrides)

but
http://lintian.debian.org/tags/copyright-contains-dh-make-perl-boilerplate.html only lists two.

Adam