Re: New check: ahead-of-time-standards-version

>        if ($ood_check and str2time($standard->[1]) < $timestamp) {
>            tag 'out-of-date-standards-version', $tag;
>            $ood_check = 0;
>        }

I forgot to mention, the usage of $ood_check above also prevents the
o-o-d-s-v tag from being emitted more than once. It hasn't happened because
the age of the $current - 1 standards version first triggers the
ancient-s-v one; but if new standards version is released now, the bug
would be visible.

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.