Tags for symbols file checks

Hi,

I've been working on implementing support for syntax checking of symbols
files (as generated by dpkg-gensymbols). As part of that development
I've introduced a number of new tags, a brief description of which is
included below.

Any comments / suggestions / objections to the naming, severity, etc. of
the tags would be welcome.

The tags can be divided in to three sets. The first is based on existing
shlibs tests, so I've chosen the same severities as those (although
Policy doesn't mention symbols files directly, they are generated by a
call to dpkg-shlibdeps, which Policy does describe):

E: duplicate-entry-in-symbols-control-file
E: pkg-has-symbols-control-file-but-no-actual-shared-libs
E: shlib-missing-in-symbols-control-file
W: symbols-declares-dependency-on-other-package
W: unused-shlib-entry-in-symbols-control-file

The second set relate to errors in the structure of the symbols file
itself. My inclination is that these should be errors as they can be
reliably detected and for at least some of them dpkg-gensymbols will
produce a fatal error during package build if a real symbols file
commits the error:

invalid-template-id-in-symbols-file
syntax-error-in-symbols-file
unknown-meta-field-in-symbols-file

The final tags indicate a mismatch between the shlibs and symbols
control files. I'm tempted to say these should be errors as they're
clearly wrong.

symbols-declared-but-not-shlib
shlib-declared-but-not-symbols

Thanks,