Re: Standards-Version still at 3.7.3...

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 12:27:18PM +0100, Marco Rodrigues wrote:

> Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> >On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 08:53:51AM +0100, Marco Rodrigues wrote:
> >>Please update Standards-Version checking for version 3.8.0.. it still
> >>checks for 3.7.3.
> >
> >What lintian version are you refering to?
> To this one.. it still checks for 3.7.3 and not 3.8.0 :)

If you are talking about lintian.debian.org, please state so explicetly.
Normally I assume that people are talking about the package in unstable.

> Example: http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/gothicx@sapo.pt.html

lintian.d.o only checks new packages, it doesn't recheck old packages
for new lintian versions. If you upload a new version of a package, it
should get the correct warnings, since the 1.24.0 version used on
lintian.d.o already knows about 3.8.0.

But we have now started a full rerun anyway (for unrelated reasons), so
in a few days when that finishes it will be fixed.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>
www: http://www.djpig.de/