Re: Lintian Maints happy with Subversion?

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 06:46:52PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> writes:
> > Since lintian is one of the few remaining pieces of original code (as
> > opposed to non-native packages) that I co-maintain and that is not yet
> > maintained in a distributed VCS I justed wanted to ask what the other
> > co-maintainers think about switching the VCS?
> >
> > Would you prefer remaining with SVN?
> > If no, which other VCS would you prefer?
> >
> > My choice would be to switch to git, but hg or bzr
> > would also be ok if there is a majority for them.
>
> *heh*.  I sent my other message before seeing this.  Yeah, I'd be very
> happy to move to Git.

I think everybody had plenty time to object. I will go ahead with this
then.

Does anybody still have the old CVS repo around. IIRC we did not import
that when we created the SVN repo. Jeroen maybe?

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/